Made for Makers #FabCore
With all the Core essentials for a great laser cutter, the FabCore is the first plug and play machine from FabCreator – a Dutch based company. We believe it to be the perfect match for hobbyists, schools and freelancers looking to step into the world of laser cutting.
While in the hobby class of laser cutter the FabCore is designed to be a workhorse, with the ability to upgrade the cooling allowing it to run 24/7 if so desired!
Designed, Developed & Made in The Netherlands
At FabCreator we take great pride in the fact our machines are designed, developed and made right here in the Netherlands. Our machines offer a unique feature set and experience. Learn more about our Dutch Made Lasers below.
- Fab40W CO2 Laser A superior beam quality allows the FabCore to cut thicker, faster and cleaner than comparable power lasers!
- Plug & Play Equipped with everything you need to get cutting, simply follow the quick start guide and get cutting in no time!
- Large Cutting Area A spacious work area of 600x300mm provides you plenty of room for you to grow into your FabCore!
- Safety & Security Equipped with all the essential safety features to ensure your safety. The FabCore is a Class 2 Laser product.
- Compact Desktop Laser Cutter Even with its relatively huge cutting area the FabCore remains a compact machine with outer dimensions of 960*553*240mm (W*D*H)
LightBurn, the Best Laser Control Software on the Market!
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter. With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
When you buy a laser cutter from us, you get 3 hours of training for free.
De FabCool passive chiller is energy saving with compact design,stable cooling performance, ease of use and provides good protection for the equipment.
Remarks: FabCool passive chillers are equipped with high speed fans inside and take away the heat fast through water recirculation. However, its water temperature is related to the ambient temperature and can’t be manually adjusted.
- Radiating capacity: 50W / °C
- Small thermolysis water chiller, energy saving, long working life and simple operation
- With completed water flow and over high temperature alarm functions
- Multiple power specifications; CE ,RoHS and REACH approval
FabCool Active Chiller is refrigeration type air cooled industrial water chillers of 800W cooling capacity. It’s able to cool CO2 laser tube, CNC spindle or welding equipment or solid-state laser.
FabCool Active Chillers are popular for its 2 temperature control modes as constant temperature and intelligent temperature control mode. Under intelligent mode, the water temperature is adjusted according to ambient temperature. With that 1 key solution, customers no longer need to worry about the water temperature adjustment of seasonal changes.
- 800W cooling capacity; use environmental refrigerant
- Compact size, long working life and simple operation
- ±0.3°C precisely temperature control
- The intelligent temperature controller has 2 control modes, applicable to different applied occasions; with various setting and display functions
- Multiple alarm functions: compressor time-delay protection, compressor overcurrent protection, water flow alarm and over high / low temperature alarm
- Multiple power specifications; CE,RoHS and REACH approval
- Optional heater and water filter
The FabFilter Essential combines economic ownership with performance to match the small laser user. A three stage filter condition indicator is included as a standard feature, together with three stage filtration: DeepPleat pre filter, HEPA and chemical section.
The FabFilter Plus fume extraction and filtration system has been designed as a cost effective solution for laser cutting and engraving, with its larger pre filter and easy change front loaded filters the FabFilter Plus is ideal for those who are looking to laser cut and engrave frequently.