Made for Makers #FabCore
With all the Core essentials for a great laser cutter, the FabCore is the first plug and play machine from FabCreator – a Dutch based company. We believe it to be the perfect match for hobbyists, schools and freelancers looking to step into the world of laser cutting.
While in the hobby class of laser cutter the FabCore is designed to be a workhorse, with the ability to upgrade the cooling allowing it to run 24/7 if so desired!
Designed, Developed & Made in The Netherlands
At FabCreator we take great pride in the fact our machines are designed, developed and made right here in the Netherlands. Our machines offer a unique feature set and experience. Learn more about our Dutch Made Lasers below.
- Fab40W CO2 Laser A superior beam quality allows the FabCore to cut thicker, faster and cleaner than comparable power lasers!
- Plug & Play Equipped with everything you need to get cutting, simply follow the quick start guide and get cutting in no time!
- Large Cutting Area A spacious work area of 600x300mm provides you plenty of room for you to grow into your FabCore!
- Safety & Security Equipped with all the essential safety features to ensure your safety. The FabCore is a Class 2 Laser product.
- Compact Desktop Laser Cutter Even with its relatively huge cutting area the FabCore remains a compact machine with outer dimensions of 960*553*240mm (W*D*H)
LightBurn, the Best Laser Control Software on the Market!
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter. With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Welcome to the future of laser control & design software!
When you buy a laser cutter from us, you get 3 hours of training for free.