Shapeoko 3 Standard and XL are in stock!
The Shapeoko milling machines are designed by Carbide 3D to be affordable enough for any shop and powerful enough to do real work. The kit includes everything you need to get started except the Dewalt trim router.
However, we also offer a complete starter package in a bundle which also includes a Dewalt router, standard bits and collets, and the Shapeoko Touch probe. (See below at bundle products)
Assembling the Shapeoko is a piece of cake, thanks to the following quick start guide.
- Shapeokos now ship with the HD eccentric nuts
- Shapeokos now ship with steel-core belts
- Extrusions now machined to length in-house to be as square as possible
- Shapeokos now include the Sweepy Dust Boot (69mm, DeWalt)
- Z-Plus upgrade
The Z-Plus includes:
- Stepper motor with integrated leadscrew
- Custom made anti-backlash nut
- Twin HG15-style linear rails with two linear guides on each rail
- Plates are .25″ powder-coated steel
- Inductive homing switches for X, Y, and Z (with adapter board)
- EZ-Tram plate to make it easier to adjust left/right tilt of the spindle
More information about Shapeoko and Carbide3D can be found here!